A week of symfony #18 (01->07 may 2006)
r1301: added a new ->getLastRequestTime() method to user
r1300: refactored partial and component support
- output escaping support for partial and components
- partial and component cache
- added new helpers: get_component_slot(), get_component() and get_partial()
Book and documentation
r1315: new "Unit tests accessing the database" section
r1304: new "Caching a partial, a component, or a component slot" section
Some symfony powered websites
- CodeNote - Notepad for Developers(å¼€å‘è€…çš„è®°äº‹è´´): The Site is a notepad system for developers,in China.
- Fastblood: Fastblood is a service that aims to network blood banks in Kerala, India and provide a way for blood donation to happen from mobile phones.
- Brevissime! (Italian): Brevissime is another askeet clone
- SertaÅŸ (Turkish): A corporate site with static content. The company manufactures various products including refractory materials and heating equipments.
They talked about us
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.