A week of symfony #427 (02-08 March 2015)
This week, development activity focused on the Serializer component, which introduced lots of tweaks and optimizations. Meanwhile, the Routing component updated its behavior to make host matching case-insensitive. Lastly, in preparation for its upcoming new version, the master branch of the Twig repository now points to the new 2.0 version.
Symfony2 development highlights
- 8aef213, 16cdcf2: [travis] test Security sub-components
- f13b5f7: static code analysis and code cleanup
- 1aba7b4: [HttpFoundation] minor improvement for Request::getUrlencodedPrefix() regex
- 2e74341: [Routing] made host matching case-insensitive
- c2aeeeb: [Form] replaced calls to array_search() by in_array() where is no need to get the index
- 38a5ebd: [OptionsResolver] fixed allowed values with null
- 4509d36: [Twig] bootstrap_3_layout.html.twig is usable as a trait
- d733a88: [PropertyAccess] stop overwriting once a reference is reached
- 700447d: [TwigBridge] fixed the label of Bootstrap checkbox cannot be empty
- 32a81f7: [VarDumper] fixed "next element is already occupied"
- c6bf1de: [Serializer] renamed Exception interface to ExceptionInterface
- 9efec60: [Serializer] optimized GetSetMethodNormalizer and PropertyNormalizer
- df0fe30: [Serializer] test that normalizers ignore non-existing attributes
- 1ea0f86: [WebProfilerBundle] updated Ajax calls in toolbar to add the css error class
- 37e0fa1: [Serializer] replaced BadMethodCallException by MappingException
- 8534505: [Serializer] refactoring of metadata
- 0050bbb: [Serializer] introduced ObjectNormalizer
- f538167: [OptionsResolver] removed deprecated functionality
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Form] Add a prefix option to the colletion type
- [Form] Feeding float values to a choice form type
- [WebProfiler] Form panel js in the profiler is broken
- [Form] How to find the form field causing the error
- [Form] Action attribute in HTML5
- [ChoiceValidator] Can't validate against an empty choices array
- yaml:lint does not support glob nor stdin input
Twig development highlights
They talked about us
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.