A week of symfony #492 (30 May - 5 June 2016)
This week, Symfony 3.1.0 was released, becoming the first Symfony 3 version which adds new features. Meanwhile, Symfony 2.3.42 was also released, putting and end to the popular Symfony 2.3 branch. From now on, this branch will only receive security fixes for one year.
Symfony development highlights
- c585134: [Serializer] added missing @throws annotations
- 0cf017e: [Form] removed UTC specification with timestamp
- 57d6053: [DependencyInjection] skip deep reference check for 'service_container'
- ab621ee: [Routing] fixed the annotation loader taking a class constant as a beginning of a class name
- e041da0, e6956c9, 9d79a40: misc. improvements for HHVM and the continuous integration services
- a004fc7: [Console] improved memory efficiency for StreamOutput
- dfc0c81: [Console] fixed alignment/prefixing of multi-line comments in SymfonyStyle
- d1b0301: [Ldap] fixed the number of arguments of the Ldap user provider abstract service
- af6ada5: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed forwarded request data in templates
- 60b83dc: [Security] fixed DebugAccessDecisionManager when object is not a scalar
- eced97b: [FrameworkBundle] skip redis cache pools test on failed connection
- 22aa620: [HttpKernel] fixed RequestDataCollector starting the session
- b576fe1: [PropertyAccess] fix for PHP 7.0.7
- b59664b: [PhpUnitBridge] made ClockMock match namespaces that begin with Tests\
- 313c8c0: [PhpUnitBridge] made DnsMock match namespaces that begin with Tests\
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Serializer] Injecting additional data during serialization
- [HttpKernel] Normalize SYMFONY__ environment parameters
- [Console] Performance issue when rendering a table
- Disable WebDebugToolbarListener on download
Twig development highlights
- dad282f: handle Throwable in macros
Silex development highlights
- a4df5ac: removed an unused property in SessionServiceProvider
They talked about us
- Bundles: Service Providers, Definition Factories and Tags
- Introducing the Kaliop Migrations Bundle for eZ Platform and eZ Publish
- How to get doctrine query stats (information) in Symfony
- Some useful notes about using FOSElasticaBundle in symfony
- Symfony Forms: Build, Render & Conquer!
- ¿Cómo instalar Symfony en Windows?
- Разработка → Symfony Realtime: WebSockets
- Разработка → Создание блога на Symfony 2.8 lts [ Часть 3 ]
- Разработка → Создание блога на Symfony 2.8 lts [ Часть 4]
- PHPフレームワーク「Symfony 3.1」リリース
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.