A week of symfony #499 (18-24 July 2016)
This week Symfony added forward compatibility with the upcoming PHP 7.1 version, which will trigger notices on previously silent implicit type changes. The master version also added an option to the translation:update command to filter by the translation domain. Lastly, the SymfonyLive London 2016 schedule was revealed and the SymfonyCon Berlin 2016 schedule was partially unveiled.
Symfony development highlights
- 28029a2: [Doctrine Bridge] fixed the DBAL session handler version check for PostgreSQL
- 37cd583, 37b299b: fixed PHP 7.1 related issues
- 00ab2d6: [EventDispatcher] added class existence check if is_subclass_of() fails in compiler passes
- 56c7206: [FrameworkBundle] allowed to specify a domain when updating translations
- 583a45d: [ClassLoader] added ClassCollectionLoader::inline() to generate inlined-classes files
Newest issues and pull requests
- Adding of ObjectResolver and ObjectCollectionResolver for action parameters
- [Validator] GroupSequence validation ignores PropertyMetadata of parent classes
- [HttpFoundation] HttpCache doesn't refresh stale responses containing an ETag
- WebDebugToolbar show only one event for kernel.request
- Twig asset() helper ignores router.request_context.base_url parameter
They talked about us
- Forget autowire and just use it
- Symfony2 turns five, Symfony 3.2 continues the momentum
- Learn How To Manage Bundles In Symfony 3.1
- Finally, Professional Frontend Dev with ReactJS, WebPack & Symfony
- Passing Arguments From Controller To Form Type In Symfony 3
- Symfony en números
- Symfony3 的中文视频教程更新中 (原创)，对 SF 感兴趣的童鞋可以看下
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.