A week of symfony #505 (29 August - 4 September 2016)
This week Symfony released 2.7.17, 2.8.10 and 3.1.4 maintenance versions. Meanwhile, a recent and controversial change about unsubmitted forms was reverted. Lastly, the VarDumper component gained a lot of features, such as clickable lines on toggle dumps, enhanced argument dumping in stack traces and stubs to create links and shorten class names.
Symfony development highlights
- bcb1d8f: [Form] reverted: Consider a violation even if the form is not submitted
- 09e4e49: [Yaml] removed legacy code
- 053d67b: [BrowserKit] fixed cookie expiration on 32 bit systems
- 0209901: [WebProfilerBundle] updated profiler's layout to use flexbox
- 45c0c49: [Config] fixed DirectoryResourceTest for symlinks
- dfd1d2d: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed margin on toolbar route panel when no route is found in the request
- 6f2ea67: [PhpUnitBridge] allow to pass a message as string
- 0fd7cdb: [Console] register terminal env variables
- 2cd6c63: [VarDumper] handle attributes in Data clones for more semantic dumps
- 16c5c76: [VarDumper] made the line clickable to toggle dumps
- 4fbf80d: [Config] added ExprBuilder::ifEmpty()
- 03a824a: [WebProfilerBundle] fixed infinite loop in JS
- 15cb83b: [DependencyInjection] don't use Container::get() when fetching private services internally
- 13161d5: [VarDumper] enhanced dumping arguments in stack traces
- 4ac89bb: [VarDumper] added LinkStub to create links in HTML dumps
- 8ca77f9: [VarDumper] added ClassStub for clickable & shorter PHP identifiers
Newest issues and pull requests
- Support for PHP 7.1 nullables
- Add an alias to a service
- FormType: the translator doesn't work in other methods than buildForm()
- It's not possible to impersonate users with '+' as part of their username
- [Yaml] Excessive quoting when dumping string values
- [LDAP] Warning: Illegal string offset 'count'
- Symfony Truck Factor
- Using getBlockPrefix with null creates invalid HTML5 tag on form
Twig development highlights
- 50b1b87: use integer casts instead of intval() calls in the fllor division expressions
They talked about us
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.