Calling for Symfony Papers
PHP conferences are a great place to meet with other Symfony developers and make new friends. They are also an exceptional opportunity to become a speaker and deliver talks and workshops about Symfony.
These are the PHP conferences announced for the first quarter of 2015. Don't forget to send talk proposals about Symfony and its ecosystem (Twig, Silex) before their Call for Papers period ends:
- DrupalSouth 2015 Melbourne (Australia), March 5-7 2015. Call for Papers.
- DrupalCon Latin America Bogotá (Colombia), February 10-12 2015. Call for Papers extended until October 10th 2014.
- PHPBenelux Conference Antwerp (Belgium) January 23-24 2015. Call for Papers ends on October 12th 2014.
- Midwest PHP Conference Minneapolis (Minnesota, United States), March 14-15 2015. Call for Papers opens on October 2nd 2014.
- PHP Australia Conference Sydney (Australia), March 12-13 2015. Call for Papers ends on October 31st 2014.
- PHP UK Conference London (United Kingdom), February 19-20 2015. Call for Papers ends on November 1st 2014.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.