symfony 1.0.10 is out
– December 20, 2007
– 37 comments
Ladies and gentlemen, after a tremendous sprint, here is the release 1.0.10.
* r6622: Problem with ProjectExport and directory structure change (#2606)
* r6614: fixed magic_quotes_gpc() handling in sfRouting (#1801)
* r6610: fixed non-sf exception handling (#2064)
* r6607: fixed incorrect use of sfConfigCache:checkConfig(..., true) (#2123)
* r6469: fixed sfOutputEscaperObjectDecorator::toString() as PHP 5.2.5 does not allow exception in toString() methods (#2630)
* r6398: fixed default log file permissions (#2145)
* r6378: fixed typo in sfDebugConnection (#2524)
* r6375: changed implementation of sfCultureInfo::simplify (#1821)
* r6371: fixed connecting to a database using unix socket (#2539)
* r6358: fixed sfProcessCache eaccelerator delete also cached scripts
* r6337: reverted changes for default time and date format
The Debian package is coming soon. As promised, it will come with symfony bash completion.
Many thanks to all contributors.