The symfony team is proud to announce the immediate availability of symfony 1.0.17. Lot of bugfixes in this release and more than 20 tickets closed.
- r9969: changed escaping of metas (and title) from htmlspecialchars to htmlentities to preserve intended encoding. fixes #2860.
- r9959: fixed gpc_magic_qutes and array in cookie (closes #3458).
- r9957: fixed convertUrlStringToParameters breaks urlencoded parameter (closes #3788).
- r9892: fixed PHPMailer issue with UTF-8 subject being wrapped in middle of utf-8 char. fixes #2957.
- r9861: fixed getColumnFilterTag() component type (closes #2861).
- r9855: fixed generated admin returning to first page regardless on which page the edit was started. fixes #1280.
- r9829: backported encoding fix for MySQLiConnection from creole trac. fixes #3017.
- r9806: fixed i18n XLIFF do not handle entities correctly (closes #3792).
- r9784: fixed autoload paths on windows (closes #1485).
- r9668: fixed sfBrowser does not create DOMDocument when response is text/xml (closes #3766).
- r9538: fixed sfFillInForm to work correctly with nested arrays like: article[description].
- r9260: fixed cache corruption in the production environment for admin generated content.
- r9216: fillin: fixed bug with html documents having extra attributes in head tag.
- r9209: added third mode for fillin xhtml, same as xml but without prolog (+test). fixes #3568.
- r9182: fixed phpmailer EOL line style using now PHP_EOL constant. fixes #3313 #3562.
- r9177: 1.0: backported fix from r8926. fixes #2161.
As usual, the PEAR and Debian packages are going to be available very soon.
As symfony 1.1 will be released soon, we will have 2 stable versions available in the PEAR repository. So, to install the latest 1.0 version with PEAR, you must specify the full version as show below:
$ pear install symfony/symfony-1.0.17
or when upgrading:
$ pear upgrade symfony/symfony-1.0.17
We've updated the installation page to reflect these changes.