symfony 1.0.8 is out
The release 1.0.8 is out today. If we do good enough, the next one should be (maybe) more on schedule.
Here is the changelog:
- r5471: fixed admin main.css - absolute to relative paths (#1889)
- r5355: plugin-install tasks create relative symlink instead of absolute symlink
- r5348: fixed EzComponents library inclusion (#2193)
- r5344: allow using a custom form id (#1899)
- r5339: fixed sfPropelData error message (#2218)
- r5308: fixed sfFileCache::clean() when dir does not exist (#2294)
- r5160: fixed double call to clearCredentials() in sfBasicSecurityUser
- r5153: fixed code completion not working with sfTestBrowser
- r5149: fixed bug in _get_options_from_objects (#1526)
- r5145: fixed ETag to be compliant with the HTTP1.1 spec (#2216)
- r5141: fixed consistent syntax of i18n helper function when i18n is off
- r5061: fixed blank screen of death (#2231 and #1862)
- r5001: fixed sfBasicSecurityFilter should not secure the "secure" action either
As usual, don't forget to clear your project caches after the upgrade.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.