Symfony 2.7.25 released
Symfony 2.7.25 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #21671 [Serializer] Xml encoder throws exception for valid data (gr1ev0us)
- bug #21805 Provide less state in getRequestFormat (dawehner)
- bug #21832 [Routing] Ignore hidden directories when loading routes from annotations (jakzal)
- bug #21769 [Form] Improve rounding precision (foaly-nr1)
- bug #21267 [Form] Fix ChoiceType to ensure submitted data is not nested unnecessarily (issei-m)
- bug #21731 Fix emacs link (rubenrua)
- bug #21800 Fix issues reported by static analyze (romainneutron)
- bug #21798 Revert "bug #21791 [SecurityBundle] only pass relevant user provider (xabbuh)" (xabbuh)
- bug #21791 [SecurityBundle] only pass relevant user provider (xabbuh)
- bug #21756 [Yaml] Stop replacing NULLs when merging (gadelat)
- bug #21722 [ExpressionLanguage] Registering functions after calling evaluate(), compile() or parse() is not supported (maidmaid)
- bug #21679 [SecurityBundle] fix priority ordering of security voters (xabbuh)
- bug #21115 [Validator] do not guess getter method names (xabbuh)
- bug #21661 Fix Composer constraints (fabpot)
- bug #21582 [HttpCache] purge both http and https from http cache (dbu)
- bug #21637 [FrameworkBundle] remove translation data collector when not usable (xabbuh)
- bug #21634 [VarDumper] Added missing persistent stream cast (lyrixx)
- bug #21436 [DependencyInjection] check for circular refs caused by method calls (xabbuh)
- bug #21400 [Serializer] fix upper camel case conversion (see #21399) (markusu49)
- bug #21599 [Console][Table] fixed render when using multiple rowspans. (aitboudad)
- bug #21613 [Process] Permit empty suffix on Windows (Bilge)
- bug #21057 [DI] Auto register extension configuration classes as a resource (ro0NL)
- bug #21592 [Validator] property constraints can be added in child classes (angelk, xabbuh)
- bug #21458 [Config] Early return for DirectoryResource (robfrawley)
- bug #21562 [DoctrineBridge] make sure that null can be the invalid value (xabbuh)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.