Symfony 2.7.39 released
Symfony 2.7.39 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #25278 Fix for missing whitespace control modifier in form layout (@kubawerlos)
- bug #25236 [Form][TwigBridge] Fix collision between view properties and form fields (@yceruto)
- bug #25258 [link] Prevent warnings when running link with 2.7 (@dunglas)
- bug #24750 [Validator] ExpressionValidator should use OBJECT_TO_STRING (@Simperfit)
- bug #25182 [HttpFoundation] AutExpireFlashBag should not clear new flashes (@Simperfit, @sroze)
- bug #25152 [Form] Don't rely on SymfonyComponentHttpFoundationFileFile if http-foundation isn't in FileType (@issei-m)
- bug #24987 [Console] Fix global console flag when used in chain (@Simperfit)
- bug #25043 [Yaml] added ability for substitute aliases when mapping is on single line (@Michał Strzelecki, @xabbuh)
- bug #25102 [Form] Fixed ContextErrorException in FileType (@chihiro-adachi)
- bug #25130 [DI] Fix handling of inlined definitions by ContainerBuilder (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #24956 Fix ambiguous pattern (@weltling)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.