Create your own PHP Framework
WARNING: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3 which is not maintained anymore. Consider upgrading your projects to Symfony 3.3.
Create your own PHP Framework¶
- The HttpFoundation Component
- The Front Controller
- The Routing Component
- The HttpKernel Component: the Controller Resolver
- The Separation of Concerns
- Unit Testing
- The EventDispatcher Component
- The HttpKernel Component: HttpKernelInterface
- The HttpKernel Component: The HttpKernel Class
- The DependencyInjection Component
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.