Recipes about Logging
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Use Monolog to Write Logs
- How to Configure Monolog to Email Errors
- How to Configure Monolog to Display Console Messages
- How to Configure Monolog to Exclude 404 Errors from the Log
- How to Log Messages to different Files
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.