A week of symfony #598 (11-17 June 2018)
This week, development activity focused on the Cache component, which gained sub-second accuracy for internal expiry calculation and stampede protection via probabilistic early expiration. Meanwhile, the diversity team made a call for sponsors for a training needed by the CARE Team. Lastly, the Call for Papers deadlines for Symfony conferences are approaching fast, so you should submit your proposals as soon as possible.
Symfony development highlights
- 2643ec8: [Security] Fix bad method call with guard authentication + session migration
- 2627c16: [VarDumper] fixed dumping ArrayObject and ArrayIterator instances
- e564c70: [Cache] fixed expiry comparisons in array-based pools
- 56f5d83: [ProxyManagerBridge] fixed support of private services
- 50f2ed7: [Workflow] added support for interfaces
- cfb1ffb: [FrameworkBundle] fix for allowing single colon controller notation
- fb4c79b: [WebProfilerBundle] avoid calling eval when there is no script embedded in the toolbar
- ffa79ba: [FrameworkBundle] give access to non-shared services when using test.service_container
- 7e3b7b0: [Cache] added stampede protection via probabilistic early expiration
- d4f5d46: [Cache] unconditionally use PhpFilesAdapter for system pools
- 205d161: [Cache] use sub-second accuracy for internal expiry calculations
- b560883: [TwigBundle] add exception chain breadcrumbs navigation
Newest issues and pull requests
- Add new translation files without clearing the cache
- Performance issue with the lint:xliff command
- Translator is required for form_widget even when tranlsation is disabled
- Allow unqouted string with spaces in DotEnv
- Simplify the security config required for login forms
- Proposals to make the anonymous security config simpler
They talked about us
- Finding a front-end for Symfony
- Sylius v1.2.0 released featuring Symfony 4 support
- How to manage asynchronous process in PHP with Symfony 4
- Symfony Framework: Using methods and constants in service parameters
- The Symfony Serializer: a great, but complex component
- Let's Build A Project Time Tracker With Symfony And VueJS
- How to Setup Symfony 4 on LAMP Based Debian 9 Server
- Implementando Filtros Reutilizables en Symfony + Doctrine.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.