A week of symfony #603 (16-22 July 2018)
This week, Finder component added support for arrays as arguments of some methods for better code readability and the Twig profiler panel was improved to show the real file path of templates. In addition, the schedule of SymfonyLive London 2018 and the Call for Papers for SymfonyLive Berlin 2018 were published and a new initiative was created to organize a group trip to SymfonyCon Lisbon 2018.
Symfony development highlights
- 0902337: [MonologBridge] improved FirePHPHandler
- 18edda3: [Translation] fixed false-positive deprecation notices for TranslationLoader and WriteCheckSessionHandler
- e247b1d: [Form] implemented the remaining changes for Bootstrap 4 file fields
- b754fd5: [Serializer] supports nested abstract items
- cc170eb: [Finder] allowed arrays as parameters of some methods for better fluent experience and code readability
- f6c5c85: [FrameworkBundle] fixed compatibility with older Cache versions
- 7b853bb: [WebProfilerBundle] show relative path of the template and improving panel view
- 9dbde41: [Security] allow to set the samesite cookie for Remember Me
- 5362ff3: [Security] deprecate returning stringish objects from Security::getUser
- ce73293: [WebProfilerBundle] allow to configure some options of the profiler interface
- 4b92b96: [Messenger] envelope-aware middleware is never called with a message
Newest issues and pull requests
- [DX] Flaws in the way environment variable are used?
- Symfony notification system
- [RFC][Router] Add a global switch to always generate URLs with HTTPS
They talked about us
- How to use two different authentications systems for your Symfony application?
- Auto-Increment is the Devil: using UUIDs in Symfony and Doctrine
- Testing an interactive console command in Symfony 2.8
- How to Convert Latte Templates to Twig in 27 Regular Expressions
- Things to know about language negotiation via Accept-Language header
- Symfony 4.1 Jobeet Tutorial
- Primeros pasos en Symfony 4
- Criando e Atualizando Projetos Symfony Muito Mais Rápido
- [CEL Series] — Symfony Console | Copa do Mundo 2018 parte final
- Symfony 4 - Controller ile Yola Devam
- Kendi Etkileyici Twig Şablonunuzu Oluşturun!
- İletişim Sayfası Hazırlayalım
- EC-CUBEで学ぶSymfony CollectionTypeの使い方
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.