A Week of Symfony #611 (10-16 September 2018)
This week Symfony introduced Symfony Panther, a new browser testing and web scraping library for PHP. Meanwhile, the SymfonyCon Lisbon 2018 conference announced its full schedule: part 1, part 2 and part 3.
Symfony development highlights
- 0417d6c: [Console] fixed corrupt error output for unknown multibyte short option
- e40bb0f: [Validator] added Japanese translations
- a3e6e83: [FrameworkBundle] register the messenger data collector only when the profiler is enabled
- 8ab7077: [Messenger] throw an exception when the serializer component is not loaded
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Require strict typing for new components and/or classes
- CSRF FormError does not have a cause value
- Expectations when string value contains $
- Allow global/recursive normalizeKeys(false) for ConfigurationInterface
- Add event for pre-authentication
- NativeSessionStorage hides useful error information from handlers
They talked about us
- Introducing Symfony Panther: a Browser Testing and Web Scraping Library for PHP
- What's new in jms/serializer v2.0
- Akeneo PIM for developers: a guide to the application stack and extension points
- workeet.app Part 1 : Symfony est ton ami
- Sylius Week in Lille: meetup, workshop and much more!
- Symfony 4: Static Files in AWS S3 with a Heroku Dyno
- Symfony 4 — Güvenlik Sistemi — HTTP Basic Login
Upcoming Symfony Events
- Symfony trift Kiel: Kiel, Germany (September 17, 2018)
- Symfony User Group Cologne: Cologne, Germany (September 20, 2018)
- Clean Code, API Development & Barbecue: Berlin, Germany (September 26, 2018)
- Treffen der Symfony User Group Hamburg: Hamburg, Germany (October 2, 2018)
- SymfonyDay 2018: Verona, Italy (October 19, 2018)
- PHP Symfony User Group Basel: Basel, Switzerland (November 8, 2018)
Call to Action
A Week of Symfony #611 (10-16 September 2018) symfony.com/blog/a-week-of-symfony-611-10-16-september-2018Tweet this
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.