A Week of Symfony #802 (9-15 May 2022)
This week, the first release candidate of Symfony 6.1 was published so you can test it in your projects before its final release in two weeks. Meanwhile, we announced a new SymfonyWorld Online conference (December 8-9, 2022), made a recap of the past SymfonyLive Paris 2022 conference and introduced a 50% discount in some past conference replays so you can enjoy their videos.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 31 pull requests were merged (24 in code and 7 in docs) and 16 issues were closed (13 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 19 authors made 1,141 additions and 251 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- fef98bb: [Serializer, PropertyInfo] fix support for "false" built-in type on PHP 8.2
- 2f33e6e: [Serializer] fix JsonSerializableNormalizer ignores circular reference handler in $context
- a6f405a: [Security/Http] ignore invalid URLs found in failure/success paths
- ddfb4a8: [Ldap] fix LDAP connection options
- 265d58a: [Console] fix incorrectly nested style tag errors when using multi-line header content
- b07093b: [ErrorHandler] fix list of tentative return types
- 60836ff: [Console] suppress unhandled error in some specific use-cases
- 5584221: [Security] fix division by zero
- 2d44f22: [Console] fix aliases handling in command name completion
- 4de1c7d: [RateLimiter] fix probably undefined variable $expireAt
- 4106712: [HttpClient] debug is missing if a request failed to even start
- acef571: [MonologBridge] fix LevelName being removed in Monolog 3.0
- a39ddaa: update sponsors of components v6.1
- baa367e: [Form, FrameworkBundle, TwigBundle] add Twig filter, form-type extension and improve service definitions for HtmlSanitizer
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Mime] Make Markdown conversion in BodyRenderer configurable
- [Security] BackedEnum support for voters
- [FrameworkBundle] Auto detect IDE config
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) Upgrading & What's New in Symfony 6! course, Chapter 10: Annotations to Attributes
- (Video) Upgrading & What's New in Symfony 6! course, Chapter 11: Adding Property Types to Entities
They talked about us
- Symfony Elasticsearch — builder pattern, DTO criteria object
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 13 May 2022
- How to create a Collection Data Provider and keep Doctrine Extension, Filters and Pagination on it [Api Platform]
- Get started with Symfony 6 for beginners — Part 2 | Route, Controller, Rendering
- How to Configure Symfony Console Skeleton Project
- Experimental: Unpacking message properties as handler arguments in Symfony Messenger
- How to Build a Website Scraper in PHP
- New in ECS: Simpler Config
- How to Delete a File After the Download Is Finished
- Novedades de Symfony 6.1
- Retour sur le Symfony Live Paris 2022
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.