A Week of Symfony #802 (9-15 May 2022)
This week of Symfony blog post is backed by:
This week, the first release candidate of Symfony 6.1 was published so you can test it in your projects before its final release in two weeks. Meanwhile, we announced a new SymfonyWorld Online conference (December 8-9, 2022), made a recap of the past SymfonyLive Paris 2022 conference and introduced a 50% discount in some past conference replays so you can enjoy their videos.
Symfony development highlights
This week, 31 pull requests were merged (24 in code and 7 in docs) and 16 issues were closed (13 in code and 3 in docs). Excluding merges, 19 authors made 1,141 additions and 251 deletions. See details for code and docs.
- fef98bb: [Serializer, PropertyInfo] fix support for "false" built-in type on PHP 8.2
- 2f33e6e: [Serializer] fix JsonSerializableNormalizer ignores circular reference handler in $context
- a6f405a: [Security/Http] ignore invalid URLs found in failure/success paths
- ddfb4a8: [Ldap] fix LDAP connection options
- 265d58a: [Console] fix incorrectly nested style tag errors when using multi-line header content
- b07093b: [ErrorHandler] fix list of tentative return types
- 60836ff: [Console] suppress unhandled error in some specific use-cases
- 5584221: [Security] fix division by zero
- 2d44f22: [Console] fix aliases handling in command name completion
- 4de1c7d: [RateLimiter] fix probably undefined variable $expireAt
- 4106712: [HttpClient] debug is missing if a request failed to even start
- acef571: [MonologBridge] fix LevelName being removed in Monolog 3.0
- a39ddaa: update sponsors of components v6.1
- baa367e: [Form, FrameworkBundle, TwigBundle] add Twig filter, form-type extension and improve service definitions for HtmlSanitizer
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Mime] Make Markdown conversion in BodyRenderer configurable
- [Security] BackedEnum support for voters
- [FrameworkBundle] Auto detect IDE config
These were some of the most relevant SymfonyCasts updates of the week:
- (Video) Upgrading & What's New in Symfony 6! course, Chapter 10: Annotations to Attributes
- (Video) Upgrading & What's New in Symfony 6! course, Chapter 11: Adding Property Types to Entities
They talked about us
- Symfony Elasticsearch — builder pattern, DTO criteria object
- Symfony Station Communiqué - 13 May 2022
- How to create a Collection Data Provider and keep Doctrine Extension, Filters and Pagination on it [Api Platform]
- Get started with Symfony 6 for beginners — Part 2 | Route, Controller, Rendering
- How to Configure Symfony Console Skeleton Project
- Experimental: Unpacking message properties as handler arguments in Symfony Messenger
- How to Build a Website Scraper in PHP
- New in ECS: Simpler Config
- How to Delete a File After the Download Is Finished
- Novedades de Symfony 6.1
- Retour sur le Symfony Live Paris 2022
Call to Action
- Follow Symfony on Twitter and retweet this article.
- Subscribe to the Symfony blog RSS and never miss a Symfony story again.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.