Meet the first selected speakers of SymfonyWorld 2021
SymfonyWorld 2021 will come soon! We're super pleased to welcome you for a week of Symfony from June 15 to June 18:
- 2-day online pre-conference workshops on June 15-16
- 2-day online conference with 2 tracks per day on June 17-18
Join us at the international online Symfony conference! The entire event, workshops and conference will be organized in English. Talks from the conference will have English subtitles. All talks will be available in replay as soon as the conference ends.
Meet now the first selected speakers of the SymfonyWorld 2021 conference:
- Tobias Nyholm, Software entrepreneur and Symfony Core Team member, will talk about "Runtime component: The game changer". Symfony 5.3 will be released with a new Runtime component. It allows your application to run decoupled from the global state. That means your application will be portable to many different systems without making any changes. This is a massive step forward not only for Symfony but for all PHP applications. It is especially beneficial for users that want to run ReactPHP, Bref, Swoole, etc.
- Marie Minasyan, Senior PHP Consultant, will speak about "My Symfony application in Serverless cloud". Dive deep into the deployment of PHP & Symfony applications to the serverless cloud: study available options, discover and test Bref.
- Łukasz Chruściel, Software Engineer and Sylius Core Team member, will present a talk entitled "A short tale about state machine". Entities lifecycle is usually something more than create and delete. Models with which we are working on day to day basis change their state under some business circumstances. State machine patterns can be a powerful allay when solving this kind of problem. How does it look like? What are the pros and cons of state machine usage? What are the things that we should be beware of? He will answer these questions during his talk, together with practical differences between the most popular implementation (including Symfony Workflow of course ;)).
- Denis Brumann, Solutions Architect, in collaboration with Christian Flothmann, Software developer and Symfony Core Team member, will speak about "Cartographing Symfony". Between 2.0 and the current release over 25 components were added to Symfony. In our talk we want to take a look at these components, group them into layers and then discuss common principles for components in these layers. At the heart of this discussion are package design principles. This knowledge will not only help you better understand how Symfony is built and how to use these components standalone (or possibly not), it will also help you design better applications and libraries yourself.
All the pre-conference workshop topics have been announced! Choose your workshop now among a combo of two one-day workshops or one two-day workshops:
- Building modular and interactive applications with Symfony UX by trainer Titouan Galopin, 1-day workshop on June 15th.
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony by trainer Jan Schädlich, 1-day workshop on June 15th.
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps by trainer Jérôme Vieilledent, 1-day workshop on June 16th.
- API development with API Platform by trainer Kévin Dunglas, 1-day workshop on June 16th.
- Symfony Security in Depth by trainer Andreas Hucks, 1-day workshop on June 16th.
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns by trainer Hugo Hamon, 2-day workshop on June 15-16.
- Symfony 5: the fast track by trainer Nicolas Grekas, 2-day workshop on June 15-16.
More speakers will be announced soon, stay tuned!
Meet the first selected speakers of SymfonyWorld 2021 symfony.com/blog/meet-the-first-selected-speakers-of-symfonyworld-2021Tweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.