Symfony 2.8.46 released
Symfony 2.8.46 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #28376 [TwigBundle] Fixed caching of templates in src/Resources/<BundleName>/views on cache warmup (@yceruto)
- bug #28565 [HttpFoundation][Security] forward locale and format to subrequests (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #28545 [Console] Send the right exit code to console.terminate listeners (@mpdude)
- bug #28466 [Form] fail reverse transforming invalid RFC 3339 dates (@xabbuh)
- bug #28540 [Intl] parse numbers terminated with decimal separator (@xabbuh)
- bug #28548 [Console] Fixed boxed table style with colspan (@ro0NL)
- bug #28433 [HttpFoundation] Allow reuse of Session between requests if ID did not change (@tgalopin)
- bug #28508 [Form] forward false label option to nested types (@xabbuh)
- bug #28464 [Form] forward the invali _message option in date types (@xabbuh)
- bug #28499 [Ldap] Use shut up operator on connection errors at lda _star _tls (@Andras Debreczeni)
- bug #28372 [Form] Fix DateTimeType html5 input format (@franzwilding, @mcfedr)
- bug #28396 [Intl] Blacklist Eurozone and United Nations in Region Data Generator (@gregurco)
- bug #28393 [Console] fixed corrupt error output for unknown multibyte short option (@downace)
- bug #28401 [Console] Fix SymfonyQuestionHelper::askQuestion() with choice value as default (@chalasr)
- bug #28377 fix fopen flags (@SpacePossum)
- bug #27970 [FileValidator] Format file size in validation message according to binaryFormat option (@jfredon)
- bug #28029 [TwigBundle] remove cache warmers when Twig cache is disabled (@xabbuh)
- bug #28344 [HttpKernel][FrameworkBundle] Fix escaping of serialized payloads passed to test clients (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.