Symfony 3.4.33 released
Symfony 3.4.33 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #33998 [Config] Disable default alphabet sorting in glob function due of unstable sort (@hurricane-voronin)
- bug #34144 [Serializer] Improve messages for unexpected resources values (@fancyweb)
- bug #34080 [SecurityBundle] correct types for default arguments for firewall configs (@shieldo)
- bug #33999 [Form] Make sure to collect child forms created on _SE _DATA events (@yceruto)
- bug #34021 [TwigBridge] do not render errors for checkboxes twice (@xabbuh)
- bug #34041 [HttpKernel] fix wrong removal of the just generated container dir (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #34023 [Dotenv] allow LF in single-quoted strings (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #33818 [Yaml] Throw exception for tagged invalid inline elements (@gharlan)
- bug #33948 [PropertyInfo] Respect property name case when guessing from public method name (@antograssiot)
- bug #33962 [Cache] fixed TagAwareAdapter returning invalid cache (@v-m-i)
- bug #33965 [HttpFoundation] Add plus character + to legal mime subtype (@ilzrv)
- bug #32943 [Dotenv] search variable values in ENV first then env file (@soufianZantar)
- bug #33943 [VarDumper] fix resetting the "bold" state in CliDumper (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.