Symfony 4.2.7 released
Symfony 4.2.7 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #31107 [Routing] fix trailing slash redirection with non-greedy trailing vars (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31108 [FrameworkBundle] decorate the ValidatorBuilder's translator with LegacyTranslatorProxy (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31121 [HttpKernel] Fix get session when the request stack is empty (@yceruto)
- bug #31084 [HttpFoundation] Make MimeTypeExtensionGuesser case insensitive (@vermeirentony)
- bug #31142 Revert "bug #30423 [Security] Rework firewall's access denied rule (dimabory)" (@chalasr)
- security #cve-2019-10910 [DI] Check service IDs are valid (@nicolas-grekas)
- security #cve-2019-10909 [FrameworkBundle][Form] Fix XSS issues in the form theme of the PHP templating engine (@stof)
- security #cve-2019-10912 [Cache][PHPUnit Bridge] Prevent destructors with side-effects from being unserialized (@nicolas-grekas)
- security #cve-2019-10911 [Security] Add a separator in the remember me cookie hash (@pborreli)
- security #cve-2019-10913 [HttpFoundation] reject invalid method override (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.