SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019: discover the conference schedule!
The first SymfonyLive conference organized in Warszawa, Poland, is coming on June! The conference will be split into 2 parts:
- Tuesday 11th and Wednesday 12th are dedicated to the pre-conference workshop days. We offer 2 different workshops, either Mastering OOP & Design Patterns by Titouan Galopin (2-day workshop) or Symfony 4 Best practices (1-day workshop on Tuesday June 11th) combo with Profiling Symfony & PHP apps (1-day workshop on Wednesday June 12th) by Nicolas Grekas. Buy your combo ticket workshop and conference for 3159 PLN (VAT excl) until May 20th (after that date, the price changes)
- Thursday 13th and Friday 14th are dedicated to the conference days. Join us for 2 days full of incredible talks about Symfony and its ecosystem! Buy your conference ticket for 949 PLN (VAT excl) until May 20th.
We've now reviewed all the talk proposals submitted during our CFP and we have finished the talk selection for the conference! We'd like to thank all the people who took the time to submit a talk proposal for the conference. We're super happy to announce all the selected speakers and to present the talks they'll share at the conference. We'll welcome 14 amazing speakers during the conference!
Let's discover them (in order of schedule appearance):
- Fabien Potencier will open the conference with the opening Keynote
- Przemysław Bogusz will speak about "Symfony MakerBundle - szybsza praca i mniej błędów"
- Tomasz Kowalczyk will present a talk about "DDD, CQRS, ES, Hexagon... oraz Symfony " and the great "Symfopardy!" at the end of the first day of conference!
- Leszek Prabucki will be on stage to speak about "Krótka historia o tym jak możemy projektować i implementować aplikacje Symfony przy użyciu TDD"
- Jakub Zalas will be speaking about "Symfony QA with static analysis "
- Filip Berlikowski will talk about "Migracja frameworka w 3 dni "
- Łukasz Adrian Chruściel will share a talk entitled "Wszystko, co chciałbyś wiedzieć o Syliusie, ale nie miałeś kiedy zapytać "
- Nicolas Grekas will present an "Overview of the Symfony HttpClient component and contracts"
- Marcin Czarnecki will be speaking about "Let's play a game with Blackfire Player"
- Sebastian Grodzicki will talk about "Serverless PHP"
- Dariusz Drobisz will speak about "Framework agnostic application - will it fit with Symfony?"
- Paweł Skotnicki will be on stage to talk about "Symfony Serializer - nasz przyjaciel w pracy z API"
- Tomasz Surowiec will share a talk about "Źle używasz Doctrine'a !"
- Titouan Galopin will talk about "Demystifying React for Symfony developers"
Discover the entire conference schedule and the detailed talks' descriptions online.
Join us at the first Polish Symfony conference (organized in Polish) for the Symfony community of Poland. Register now to secure your seat at the conference!
SymfonyLive Warszawa 2019: discover the conference schedule! symfony.com/blog/symfonylive-warszawa-2019-discover-the-conference-scheduleTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.