SymfonyOnline January 2024: Last day to enjoy the regular registration!
Get ready for the exciting SymfonyOnline January 2024 event. Today, is the last day left to enjoy the regular registration ticket! Let's break down the schedule for you:
January 16 - 17: online pre-conference workshop days
⏲️ Each day, workshops will run from 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. (CET) on Zoom
💡 Choose from a variety of workshops per day and create your own unique workshop combo. You will be able to choose one 2-day workshop or two 1-day workshops as Symfony 6: the fast track with Nicolas Grekas or Mastering OOP & Design Patterns with Alexandre Salomé
More workshops topics will be announced as the conference approaches here
January 18 - 19: online conference days
✨ Prepare for a captivating event with 2 tracks on each conference day.
🇬🇧 Talks will be in English with English subtitles
🎤 Our amazing speakers will pre-record their talks during SymfonyCon Brussels 2023 and will be available live to answer your questions.
🎥 Don't worry about missing any talks – replays will be available right from the start of each talk, allowing you to connect at your convenience even after the conference.
- Keynote hosted by Fabien Potencier
- Task scheduling can be boring, but not with Symfony scheduler hosted by Allison Guilhem
- Static Analysis Crash Course for Framework Developers hosted by Ondřej Mirtes
- Domain-Driven Design: The Basics hosted by Stefan Koopmanschap
- Talkception : why non-technical talks in tech events are so important hosted by Magali Milbergue
- Get a grip on your project's supply chain hosted by Nils Adermann
- Symfony Apps as Standalone Binaries hosted by Kévin Dunglas
- PHPUnit 10 for Symfony Developers hosted by Sebastian Bergmann
- Hands-on with LiveComponents, AssetMapper, Turbo & Stimulus hosted by Ryan Weaver
- Keynote hosted by Nicolas Grekas
- Testing with HttpClient, the automatic way hosted by Gary Pegeot
- How much database abstraction do I need? hosted by Alexander M. Turek
- It's a (testing) trap! hosted by Ramona Schwering
- Strings usage : so many tools are already in your hands! hosted by Marion Hurteau
- Symfony is RAD hosted by Rick Kuipers
- Do you really know JWT? hosted by Karim Pinchon
- Simplified Processes With Symfony Workflow hosted by Bruno Henrique De Souza
- Need to search through your data? Heard about Meilisearch? hosted by Guillaume Loulier
- Keynote hosted by Fred Plais
- Using symfony/messenger standalone hosted by Susanne Moog
- Expression Language in Symfony: Beyond the Framework hosted by Rémi Janot
- TDD Styles: London VS Chicago hosted by Diego Aguiar
- I did it! I broke production! hosted by Sofia Lescano
- A serverless Symfony playground hosted by Antoine Bluchet
- Multi-tenant applications using Symfony, for real? hosted by Tugdual Saunier
- How to use GPT with your Symfony app hosted by Christopher Hertel
- From Chaos to Control: Exception Handling in Symfony hosted by Anne Julia Seitz
- A Memorable Game UX with LiveComponents hosted by Simon André
The detailed conference schedule is available online!
- Conference only ticket: access all conference talks
- Workshops only ticket: immerse yourself in the selected workshops
- Conference + Workshops ticket: maximize your Symfony experience with access to all talks and workshops for a comprehensive week of learning
Join us online to engage in inspiring discussions, insightful presentations, and meaningful connections from the comfort of your home! Join the vibrant @symfony community!