SymfonyOnline June 2023 - The schedule is online!
SymfonyOnline June 2023 is just around the corner! We're excited to announce that the complete schedule is now available online. This will help you plan ahead for this fantastic moment dedicated to the Symfony and PHP community!
In this year's edition, we've made a special decision: all 16 talks will be organized into a single track spread over 2 days. This means longer days (09:00 - 17:30 CEST), but it eliminates the tough dilemma of having to choose between two equally exciting topics. Moreover, it provides an excellent opportunity for the community to come together in a virtual space, exchange ideas, and learn collectively!
Don't worry if you can't attend all the live talks. As usual, replays will be made available immediately after the live ends, so you can catch up on any talks you missed.
Have a look on the complete timetable here!
Are you ready to join SymfonyOnline June 2023?
1) Read the detailed talks and workshops:
Immerse yourself in an extraordinary learning experience with our schedule featuring 16 captivating talks delivered by renowned speakers as Allison Guilhem, Łukasz Chruściel, Fabien Potencier, Maximilian Beckers, Carlos Granados and, Alexandre Salomé, Malte Wunsch, Kevin Bond, Nicolas Grekas, Alexander M. Turek, Titouan Galopin, Emanuele Panzeri, Marine Gandy, Kévin Dunglas, Florian Merle and, Ryan Weaver.
Discover also the exciting workshops that await you:
- Symfony 5/6: the fast track: 2-day Workshop by Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core-Team, on June 13 and 14
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns: 2-day Workshop by Alexandre Salomé, Director of Engineering, Platform.sh, on June 13 and 14
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony: 1-day Workshop by Jan Schädlich, Software Developer Freelance, on June 13 or June 14
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps: 1-day Workshop by Thomas Di Luccio, DevRel Engineer, Platform.sh, on June 13
- Getting the Most Out of PHPStan: 1-day Workshop by Ondřej Mirtes, Creator of PHPStan, on June 13
- Test driven development the right way: 1-day Workshop by Diego Aguiar, Web Developer, SymfonyCasts, on June 14
It is possible to attend 1 two-day training or 2 one-day trainings.
2) Register now by clicking on Buy ticket.
3) Choose the ticket of your choice:
- June 13-14: Workshop only. It is possible to attend a two-day training or two one-day trainings.
- June 15-16: Conference only with 16 talks in English. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
- June 13-16: Combo ticket "Conference + Workshops" to live a Symfony week experience!
4) Follow the "conference" blog posts to not miss anything!
Join us for SymfonyOnline June 2023 and immerse yourself in a world of inspiring discussions, insightful presentations, and valuable connections! Be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.