You are browsing the documentation for version 2.x which is not maintained anymore.
If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading.
SonataAdminBundle is split into 5 bundles:
- SonataAdminBundle: contains core libraries and services
- SonataDoctrineORMAdminBundle: integrates Doctrine ORM project with the core admin bundle
- SonataDoctrineMongoDBAdminBundle: integrates MongoDB with the core admin bundle (early stage)
- SonataDoctrinePhpcrAdminBundle: integrates PHPCR with the core admin bundle (early stage)
- SonataPropelAdminBundle: integrates Propel with the core admin bundle (early stage)
The demo website can be found in http://demo.sonata-project.org/admin/dashboard (
admin as user and password).
- 1. Installation
- 2. Getting started with SonataAdminBundle
- 3. Configuration // Warning: this doc page is not up to date and will be removed soon.
- 4. Architecture
- 5. Dashboard
- 6. Search
- 7. Select2
- 8. Routing
- 9. The List View
- 10. Creating and Editing objects
- 11. The Show action
- 12. Setting up a custom show template (very useful)
- 13. Deleting objects
- 14. The Export action
- 15. Saving hooks
- 16. Form Types
- 17. Form Help Messages and Descriptions
- 18. Field Types
- 19. Inline Validation
- 20. Templates
- 21. Batch actions
- 22. Translation
- 23. Security
- 24. Extensions
- 25. Events
- 26. Advanced configuration
- 27. Console/Command-Line Commands
- 28. Preview Mode
- 29. Troubleshooting
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.