symfony 1.0.0 beta 2 released
I've just released symfony 1.0.0 beta 2.
Major changes since beta 1:
- Better compatibility with PHP 5.0.X
- PEAR dependency has been removed
- Better date support (thanks to chtito)
- New COPYRIGHT file and licenses/ directory
- All Propel and Creole classes are now under addon/
- Phing is now bundled with symfony
- Script.aculo.us has been updated to 1.7.0 beta2
- And bug fixes and small enhancements
This release has more than 3400 unit and functional tests.
How to upgrade?
symfony 1.0.0 beta2 is completely compatible with beta1, so you don't need to launch the
upgrade task if your project is already running on beta1.
To upgrade from Subversion, you will have to remove the
lib/vendor/phing directory before executing
symfony 1.0.0 beta 2 released symfony.com/index.php/blog/symfony-1-0-0-beta-2-releasedTweet this
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.