Symfony 4.2.9 released
Symfony 4.2.9 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #31584 [Workflow] Do not trigger extra guards (@lyrixx)
- bug #31632 [Messenger] Use "real" memory usage to honor --memory-limit (@chalasr)
- bug #31599 [Translation] Fixed issue with new vs old TranslatorInterface in TranslationDataCollector (@althaus)
- bug #31349 [WebProfilerBundle] Use absolute URL for profiler links (@Alumbrados)
- bug #31541 [DI] fix using bindings with locators of service subscribers (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31568 [Process] Fix infinite waiting for stopped process (@mshavliuk)
- bug #31551 [ProxyManager] isProxyCandidate() does not take into account interfaces (@andrerom)
- bug #31335 [Doctrine] Respect parent class contract in ContainerAwareEventManager (@Koc)
- bug #31421 [Routing][AnnotationClassLoader] fix utf-8 encoding in default route name (@przemyslaw-bogusz)
- bug #31510 Use the current working dir as default first arg in 'link' binary (@lyrixx)
- bug #31524 [HttpFoundation] prevent deprecation when filesize matches error code (@xabbuh)
- bug #31535 [Debug] Wrap call to requir _once in a try/catch (@lyrixx)
- bug #31477 [PropertyAccess] Add missing property to PropertyAccessor (@vudaltsov)
- bug #31479 [Cache] fix saving unrelated keys in recursive callback calls (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #31438 [Serializer] Fix denormalization of object with variadic constructor typed argument (@ajgarlag)
- bug #31445 [Messenger] Making cache rebuild correctly when message subscribers change (@weaverryan)
- bug #31442 [Validator] Fix finding translator parent definition in compiler pass (@deguif)
- bug #31475 [HttpFoundation] Allow set 'None' on samesite cookie flag (@markitosgv)
- bug #31456 Remove deprecated usage of some Twig features (@fabpot)
- bug #31207 [Routing] Fixed unexpected 404 NoConfigurationException (@yceruto)
- bug #31261 [Console] Commands with an alias should not be recognized as ambiguous when using register (@Simperfit)
- bug #31371 [DI] Removes number of elements information in debug mode (@jschaedl)
- bug #31418 [FrameworkBundle] clarify the possible class/interface of the cache (@xabbuh)
- bug #31411 [Intl] Fix root fallback locale (@ro0NL)
- bug #31377 [Console] Fix auto-complete for ChoiceQuestion (multi-select answers) (@battye)
- bug #31380 [WebProfilerBundle] Don't filter submitted IP values (@javiereguiluz)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.