Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.0, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Security
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to load Security Users from the Database (the Entity Provider)
- How to add “Remember Me” Login Functionality
- How to implement your own Voter to blacklist IP Addresses
- How to use Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- How to use Advanced ACL Concepts
- How to force HTTPS or HTTP for Different URLs
- How to customize your Form Login
- How to secure any Service or Method in your Application
- How to create a custom User Provider
- How to create a custom Authentication Provider
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.