Warning: You are browsing the documentation for Symfony 2.3, which is no longer maintained.
Read the updated version of this page for Symfony 5.3 (the current stable version).
Recipes about Testing
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to Simulate HTTP Authentication in a Functional Test
- How to Simulate Authentication with a Token in a Functional Test
- How to Test the Interaction of several Clients
- How to Use the Profiler in a Functional Test
- How to Test Code that Interacts with the Database
- How to Test Doctrine Repositories
- How to Customize the Bootstrap Process before Running Tests
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.