Recipes about Bundles
The Symfony Cookbook is a continuously growing collection of specific recipes that explain how to correctly solve the most recurrent problems that Symfony developers face in their day to day work.
- How to use Best Practices for Structuring Bundles
- How to use Bundle Inheritance to Override parts of a Bundle
- How to Override any Part of a Bundle
- How to remove the AcmeDemoBundle
- How to expose a Semantic Configuration for a Bundle
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License .