The Symfony Book
Prepared by the core team, this is the Symfony bible. It is the reference for any user of the platform, who will typically want to keep it close at hand.
Table of contents
- Symfony and HTTP Fundamentals
- Symfony versus Flat PHP
- Installing and Configuring Symfony
- Create your First Page in Symfony
- Creating and Using Templates
- Configuring Symfony (and Environments)
- The Bundle System
- Databases and Doctrine
- Databases and Propel
- HTTP Cache
- Service Container
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License .