The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- The DependencyInjection Component
- Types of Injection
- Introduction to Parameters
- Working with Container Service Definitions
- How to Inject Instances into the Container
- Compiling the Container
- Working with Tagged Services
- Using a Factory to Create Services
- Configuring Services with a Service Configurator
- Managing common Dependencies with parent Services
- Advanced Container Configuration
- Lazy Services
- Container Building Workflow
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License .