Questions & Feedback
Found a typo or an error?
Want to improve this document? Edit it.
Need support or have a technical question?
Post to the user mailing-list.
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
Reporting a Bug¶
Whenever you find a bug in Symfony2, we kindly ask you to report it. It helps us make a better Symfony2.
If you think you've found a security issue, please use the special procedure instead.
Before submitting a bug:
- Double-check the official documentation to see if you're not misusing the framework;
- Ask for assistance on the users mailing-list, the forum, or on the #symfony IRC channel if you're not sure if your issue is really a bug.
If your problem definitely looks like a bug, report it using the official bug tracker and follow some basic rules:
- Use the title field to clearly describe the issue;
- Describe the steps needed to reproduce the bug with short code examples (providing a unit test that illustrates the bug is best);
- Give as much detail as possible about your environment (OS, PHP version, Symfony version, enabled extensions, ...);
- (optional) Attach a patch.