The Symfony Components
The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- How to Install and Use the Symfony2 Components
- The DependencyInjection Component
- Types of Injection
- Introduction to Parameters
- Working with Container Service Definitions
- Compiling the Container
- Working with Tagged Services
- Using a Factory to Create Services
- Configuring Services with a Service Configurator
- Managing Common Dependencies with Parent Services
- Advanced Container Configuration
- Container Building Workflow
This work, including the code samples, is licensed under a Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0 license.