The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- The Config Component
- Loading Resources
- Caching based on Resources
- Defining and Processing Configuration Values
- Validating Configuration Values
- Defining a Hierarchy of Configuration Values Using the TreeBuilder
- Adding Node Definitions to the Tree
- Default and Required Values
- Documenting the Option
- Optional Sections
- Merging Options
- Appending Sections
- Validation Rules
- Processing Configuration Values
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License .