Questions & Feedback
Found a typo or an error?
Want to improve this document? Edit it.
Need support or have a technical question?
Post to the user mailing-list.
Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
The Components implement common features needed to develop websites. They are the foundation of the Symfony full-stack framework, but they can also be used standalone even if you don't use the framework as they don't have any mandatory dependencies.
- How to Install and Use the Symfony2 Components
- The DependencyInjection Component
- Types of Injection
- Introduction to Parameters
- Working with Container Service Definitions
- Compiling the Container
- Working with Tagged Services
- Using a Factory to Create Services
- Configuring Services with a Service Configurator
- Managing Common Dependencies with Parent Services
- Advanced Container Configuration
- Lazy Services
- Container Building Workflow
- Expression Language