This week, Symfony 2.0.13 was released, including 120 commits with bug fixes and some nice tweaks (view changelog).
Development mailing list
Symfony2 development highlights
[HttpKernel] memcache and Redis profiler storage update
[HttpKernel] fixed RedisProfilerStorage falling unit tests when Redis extension is not available
[Components] fixed tests/autoloading and switched to Composer
[BrowserKit] removed dependency of CookieJar to Response
[HttpFoundation] updated RFC references in Response
[Console] selectively output to STDOUT or OUTPUT stream (Addresses issues with writing console output for IBM i5 Series OS400)
6aa4817, b66b6fc, a7868a7, 06274db:
Released Symfony 2.0.13
[Security] configured ports in RetryAuthenticationEntryPoint according to router settings
[BrowserKit] check class existence only when required
Repository summary: 4,585 watchers (#1 in PHP, #30 overall) and 1190 forks (#1 in PHP, #12 overall).
- sfWidgetFormAvatar: Input field will be seen as a default picture. Default picture will be automatically changed by file selected. The file will be uploaded once selected. A preview will be automatically generated once file selected / uploaded.
- added simple styles for an "allow comments" checkbox
- use of the 'limit' or 'firstOnly' option to slideshow slots no longer prevents you from successfully editing an existing slideshow
- if a video has no thumbnail and the video slot was rendered with the thumbnailOnly flag, display a reasonable placeholder rather than a 500 error
- new renderTemplate method in aEngineActions allows you to return from an action in a way that allows app.yml to specify an alternative partial or component in lieu of the template that would normally be used
- BaseaMediaActions uses return renderTemplate() consistently
- app_aBlog_allow_comments_individually allows comments to be toggled on and off individually for particular posts
- app_aBlog_allow_comments_initially determines whether comments are initially allowed on a new post (true) or forbidden (false)
- when searching the blog, respect the order of the page ids returned by the search service
They talked about us