The second release candidate of symfony 1.1 has been released today. Here's a quick changelog:
- Added the ability to merge forms
- Secured non-production controllers by default by inserting an IP check for
127.0.0.1into those controllers.
renderComponent()in sfAction (code has been splitted to create a
sfValidatorFilein embed form
- Fixed internal URI when a route has some default parameters not present in the pattern
- Fixed cloning unbound
sfFormtriggers unnecessary validation
- Fixed I18n forms saving twice the i18n objects, once with empty default objects and once with bound objects
sfWidgetFormSchemarendering when there are only hidden fields
- Fixed yml validator file can be overriden by a remote attacker
- Propel schema inheritance is now supported by Yaml schema syntax
- Syck extension support has been removed
- Better phpdoc for the whole code
To upgrade an existing project based on another 1.1 beta, you have to run the following commands:
$ php symfony propel:build-model $ php symfony propel:build-forms $ php symfony cache:clear
To upgrade a project using symfony 1.0, you're invited to carrefully read the UPGRADE file.
The next step will be the release of symfony 1.1 stable.