Symfony 2.6.6 released
Symfony 2.6.6 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- security #14167 CVE-2015-2308 (nicolas-grekas)
- security #14166 CVE-2015-2309 (neclimdul)
- bug #14126 [VarDumper] Fix toggle action to see source excerpt (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #14114 [VarDumper] Fix dumping references as properties (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #14074 [VarDumper] Fix dumping ThrowingCasterException (nicolas-grekas)
- bug #12948 [Form] [TwigBridge] Bootstrap layout whitespace control (mvar)
- bug #14046 [Security] StringUtils::equals() arguments in RememberMe Cookie based implementation are confused (zerkms)
- bug #14010 Replace GET parameters when changed in form (WouterJ)
- bug #13991 [Dependency Injection] Improve PhpDumper Performance for huge Containers (BattleRattle)
- bug #13886 [FrameworkBundle][debug:config] added support for dynamic configurations... (aitboudad)
- bug #14013 [DependencyInjection] prevent inlining service configurators (xabbuh)
- bug #14012 [DomCrawler] Improve namespace discovery performance (jakzal)
- bug #13997 [2.3+][Form][DoctrineBridge] Improved loading of entities and documents (guilhermeblanco)
- bug #13987 [WebProfilerBundle] fixed undefined buttons variable. (aitboudad)
- bug #13953 [Translation][MoFileLoader] fixed load empty translation. (aitboudad)
- bug #13912 [DependencyInjection] Highest precedence for user parameters (lyrixx)
Want to check the integrity of this new version? Read my blog post about signing releases .
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.