Symfony 2.7.46 released
Symfony 2.7.46 has just been released. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- bug #26831 [Bridge/Doctrine] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable (@gpenverne)
- bug #27044 [Security] Skip user checks if not implementing UserInterface (@chalasr)
- bug #26910 Use new PHP7.2 functions in hasColorSupport (@johnstevenson)
- bug #26999 [VarDumper] Fix dumping of SplObjectStorage (@corphi)
- bug #26886 Don't assume that file binary exists on nix OS (@teohhanhui)
- bug #26643 Fix that ESI/SSI processing can turn a "private" response "public" (@mpdude)
- bug #26932 [Form] Fixed trimming choice values (@HeahDude)
- bug #26875 [Console] Don't go past exact matches when autocompleting (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #26823 [Validator] Fix LazyLoadingMetadataFactory with PSR6Cache for non classname if tested values isn't existing class (@Pascal Montoya, @pmontoya)
- bug #26834 [Yaml] Throw parse error on unfinished inline map (@nicolas-grekas)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Fortunately, because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.