Be trained by SensioLabs experts (2 to 6 day sessions -- French or English).
ServerGrove, outstanding support at the right price for your Symfony hosting needs.
Access to the SensioLabs Competency Center for an exclusive and tailor-made support on Symfony
Symfony 2.0.18 has just been released.
Some of the dependencies have been updated to their latest versions:
- Swiftmailer 4.2.2
- Twig 1.10.3
- Monolog 1.2.1
- Assetic 1.0.4
And as always, the 2.0.18 version comes with some bug fixes:
- 20898e5: Add to DateFormats 'D M d H:i:s Y T' (closes #5830)
- bf3e358: [Form] Fixed creation of multiple money fields with different currencies
- 959c1df: Fixed IPv6 Check in RequestMatcher
- b439d13: fixed DomCrwaler/Form to handle button when submitted
- 22c7a91: [HttpKernel][Translator] Fixed type-hints
- a6ae6f6: [Translation] forced the catalogue to be regenerated when a resource is added (closes symfony/Translation#1)
- 6c59fbd: [HttpFoundation] Fixed #5611 - Request::splitHttpAcceptHeader incorrect result order.
- 1a53b12: [2.0][http-foundation] Fix Response::getDate method
- 7444cb9: Support the new Microsoft URL Rewrite Module for IIS 7.0.
- ad95364: hasColorSupport does not take an argument
- 2ceebdc: fixed stringification of array objects in RequestDataCollector (closes #5295)
- de6658b: [Profiler]Use the abstract method to get client IP