A week of symfony #508 (19-25 September 2016)
This week, Symfony development activity focused on fixes and adding minor features. Meanwhile, Twig released its 1.25.0 version, deprecating some methods/features and making others more robust. Lastly, tomorrow Symfony will achieve 500 million downloads. Join us in the celebration and take part in the photo contest.
Symfony development highlights
- 79e25a9: [TwigBridge] removed Twig null nodes (deprecated as of Twig 1.25)
- f7fc01d: [HttpFoundation] enable memcached tests with the latest memcached extension
- d842307: [HttpKernel] fixed regression when exception message swallowed when logging it
- 8e6342a: [Form] removed dead code and simplified the flow of FormView->isRendered()
- 8b7c3d3: [FrameworkBundle] made redis host configurable in tests
- 23eee70: [Cache] fixed password used to make the redis connection
- d79dedf: [Ldap] fixed issue with legacy find() method not working as expected
- a7a5c52: [Security] renamed object to subject in AccessDeniedException
- 36c399f: [DependencyInjection] automatically detect the definitions class when possible
- 06875e0: [Yaml] fixed parsing multi-line mapping values
- 8f8f434: [DependencyInjection] use the correct exception class in Env parameter bag
- 8993c8c: inlined the CSS styles related to exceptions
- 5607c52: [Serializer] use the injected YAML parser
- 7f1f232: [Translation] added Base Exception for the component
- 5832c9d: [Routing] fixed route generation with fragment defined as defaults
- 2eff192: [VarDumper] used ClassStub for reflected types
- fd0d288: [Form] fixed FormDataCollector
- 6479f49: [Cache] handle arbitrary key length when the backend can't use hashing
Newest issues and pull requests
- [RFC] Making services private by default in Symfony 4?
- [RFC] Extend definition inheritance (parent) with definition traits?
- Consider adding SAML support for the security component
- Session always started by Security Firewall component
- Rather confusing help command
- Extending bundles from the outside in Symfony / Doctrine 2?
- Collection validation does not stop after first violation
- [DX] Define a default encoder for in-memory users
Twig development highlights
- ccb7981: deprecated Twig_Environment::getLexer(), Twig_Environment::getParser() and Twig_Environment::getCompiler() methods
- 6e25c3f: changed the way we store node filenames
- 75482cf: deprecated the ability to store non Node instances in Node::$nodes
- 0da2dd4: fixed embed parent token for simple use cases
- 2fec9d4: fixed Twig cache sharing when used with different versions of PHP
- 7df1e2f: removed usage of realpath in cache key
- 746a804: added missing getDebugInfo() method on Twig_Template
- 2486ea6, f2a9ef3: changed the way we store template source in template classes
- a80ec17: improved the error message when a child template defines contents outside parent blocks
They talked about us
- Custom error handling in Symfony
- How to get more than Request in Controller Action
- Symfony & staying relevant: React.js rendering, GraphQL and Neo4j OGM
- SensioLabs is proud to announce the Road to 500 Million Symfony Downloads
- The Road to 500 Million Symfony Downloads
- SensioLabs anuncia la apertura de una oficina en Estados Unidos
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.