Symfony 4.4.45 released
Warning: Symfony 4.4 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 4.4.45 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 4.4.44:
- bug #47358 Fix broken request stack state if throwable is thrown. (@Warxcell)
- bug #47304 [Serializer] Fix caching context-aware encoders/decoders in ChainEncoder/ChainDecoder (@Guite)
- bug #47329 Email image parts: regex for single closing quote (@rr-it)
- bug #47200 [Form] ignore missing keys when mapping DateTime objects to uninitialized arrays (@xabbuh)
- bug #47189 [Validator] Add additional hint when egulias/email-validator needs to be installed (@mpdude)
- bug #47195 [FrameworkBundle] fix writes to static $kernel property (@xabbuh)
- bug #47175 [DowCrawler] Fix locale-sensitivity of whitespace normalization (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47171 [TwigBridge] suggest to install the Twig bundle when the required component is already installed (@xabbuh)
- bug #47161 [Mailer] Fix logic (@fabpot)
- bug #47157 [Messenger] Fix Doctrine transport on MySQL (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #46190 [Translation] Fix translator overlapse (@Xavier RENAUDIN)
- bug #47142 [Mailer] Fix error message in case of an STMP error (@fabpot)
- bug #47145 [HttpClient] Fix shared connections not being freed on PHP < 8 (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47143 [HttpClient] Fix memory leak when using StreamWrapper (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #47130 [HttpFoundation] Fix invalid ID not regenerated with native PHP file sessions (@BrokenSourceCode)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.