Symfony 4.4.49 released
Symfony 4.4.49 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 4.4.48:
- bug #48273 [HttpKernel] Fix message for unresovable arguments of invokable controllers (@fancyweb)
- bug #48224 [DependencyInjection] Process bindings in ServiceLocatorTagPass (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48198 [Messenger] Fix time-limit check exception (@alamirault)
- bug #48122 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix language deprecations incorrectly marked as direct (@wouterj)
- bug #48085 [Messenger] Tell about messenger:consume invalid limit options (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48120 [Messenger] Do not throw 'no handlers' exception when skipping handlers due to duplicate handling (@wouterj)
- bug #48112 [HttpFoundation] Compare cookie with null value as empty string in ResponseCookieValueSame (@fancyweb)
- bug #48119 [FrameworkBundle][Lock] Allow to disable lock without defining a resource (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48093 [DependencyInjection] don't move locator tag for service subscriber (@RobertMe)
- bug #48075 [Mailer] Stream timeout not detected fgets returns false (@Sezil)
- bug #48092 Fix the notification email theme for asynchronously dispatched emails (@krisbuist)
- bug #48103 [HttpClient] Do not set http_version instead of setting it to null (@Tetragramat)
- bug #48050 [HttpFoundation] Check IPv6 is valid before comparing it (@PhilETaylor)
WARNING: 4.4.49 is the last version for the Symfony 4.4 branch. If some of your projects are still using this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.