Symfony 5.4.16 released
Symfony 5.4 is backed by:
Symfony 5.4.16 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 5.4.15:
- bug #48333 [Yaml] parse unquoted digits in tag values as integers (@xabbuh)
- bug #48330 [FrameworkBundle] do not wire the MercureTransportFactory if the MercureBundle is not enabled (@xabbuh)
- bug #48262 [Notifier] [SMSBiuras] true/false mismatch for test_mode option (@StaffNowa)
- bug #48273 [HttpKernel] Fix message for unresovable arguments of invokable controllers (@fancyweb)
- bug #48251 [PropertyInfo] ignore const expressions read by phpdocumentor (@xabbuh)
- bug #48224 [DependencyInjection] Process bindings in ServiceLocatorTagPass (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48179 [Console] Support completion for bash functions (@Chi-teck)
- bug #48217 [Console] Improve error message when shell is not detected in completion command (@GromNaN)
- bug #48222 [Translation] [Lokalize] Configure replace_breaks to prevent issues with multilines translations (@Kocal)
- bug #48210 [Console] Fix signal handlers called after event listeners and skip exit (@GromNaN)
- bug #48198 [Messenger] Fix time-limit check exception (@alamirault)
- bug #48122 [PhpUnitBridge] Fix language deprecations incorrectly marked as direct (@wouterj)
- bug #47998 [Console] Fix console ProgressBar::override() after manual ProgressBar::cleanup() (@maxbeckers)
- bug #48173 [HttpClient] Handle Amp HTTP client v5 incompatibility gracefully (@fancyweb)
- bug #48172 [HttpKernel] Don’t try to wire Response argument with controller.service_arguments (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48085 [Messenger] Tell about messenger:consume invalid limit options (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48120 [Messenger] Do not throw 'no handlers' exception when skipping handlers due to duplicate handling (@wouterj)
- bug #48112 [HttpFoundation] Compare cookie with null value as empty string in ResponseCookieValueSame (@fancyweb)
- bug #48119 [FrameworkBundle][Lock] Allow to disable lock without defining a resource (@MatTheCat)
- bug #48093 [DependencyInjection] don't move locator tag for service subscriber (@RobertMe)
- bug #48075 [Mailer] Stream timeout not detected fgets returns false (@Sezil)
- bug #48092 Fix the notification email theme for asynchronously dispatched emails (@krisbuist)
- bug #48097 Fix search scope when performing fallback mapping driver detection (@spideyfusion)
- bug #48103 [HttpClient] Do not set http_version instead of setting it to null (@Tetragramat)
- bug #48027 [DependencyInjection] Don't autoconfigure tag when it's already set with attributes (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48050 [HttpFoundation] Check IPv6 is valid before comparing it (@PhilETaylor)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.