Symfony 6.0.15 released
Symfony 6.0 is backed by:
Warning: Symfony 6.0 is no longer supported. Consider upgrading your applications to the most recent Symfony version.
Symfony 6.0.15 has just been released. Here is the list of the most important changes since 6.0.14:
- bug #47990 [HttpClient] Fix retrying requests when the content is used by the strategy (@nicolas-grekas)
- bug #48005 [ErrorHandler] s/</br>/<br> (@PhilETaylor)
- bug #47907 [Console] Update Application.php (@aleksandr-shevchenko)
- bug #47955 [Security][Serializer] Add missing args to trigger_deprecation (@alamirault)
- bug #47932 Throw LogicException instead of Error when trying to generate logout-… (@addiks)
- bug #47918 [Intl] Update the ICU data to 72.1 - 5.4 (@jderusse)
- bug #47857 [HttpKernel] Fix empty request stack when terminating with exception (@krzyc)
- bug #47879 [HttpClient] Fix buffering after calling AsyncContext::passthru() (@nicolas-grekas, @lubo13)
- bug #47878 [HttpKernel] Remove EOL when using error_log() in HttpKernel Logger (@cyve)
- bug #47883 [Console] Fix error output on windows cli (@Maximilian.Beckers)
- bug #47884 [Cache] Reserve numeric keys when doing memory leak prevention (@simoheinonen)
- bug #47863 [DoctrineBridge] Allow doctrine/event-manager 2 (@derrabus)
- bug #47831 [Messenger] Fix amqp socket lost (@GurvanVgx)
- bug #47855 [Routing] TypeError in Router when using UrlGenerator (@Maximilian.Beckers)
- bug #47822 [Mailer] fix: use message object from event (@rogamoore)
- bug #47858 [DoctrineBridge] Implement EventManager::getAllListeners() (@derrabus)
Want to upgrade to this new release? Because Symfony protects backwards-compatibility very closely, this should be quite easy. Use SymfonyInsight upgrade reports to detect the code you will need to change in your project and read our upgrade documentation to learn more.
Want to be notified whenever a new Symfony release is published? Or when a version is not maintained anymore? Or only when a security issue is fixed? Consider subscribing to the Symfony Roadmap Notifications.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.