SymfonyOnline June 2023 - Take the lightning talks challenge!
SymfonyOnline June 2023 is just around the corner, happening on June 15-16. Amazing speakers and topics have been announced! The detailed schedule is available here.
We are happy to announce you that SymfonyOnline 2023 will also be the occasion to attend lightning talks!
What's a lightning talk, you ask?
It's a fast-paced, high-energy presentation where you get just 7 minutes to share your thoughts on any Symfony-related topic. Whether it's a serious discussion on a particular bundle or a fun take on the life of a developer, the stage is yours to be creative and show off your skills.
Submit your topic proposal by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org or on Slack to participate!
Take part in the lightning talks challenge!
You can easily join SymfonyOnline June 2023 with just a few clicks:
1) Read the detailed talks and workshops:
Allison Guilhem, Łukasz Chruściel, Fabien Potencier, Maximilian Beckers, Carlos Granados and, Alexandre Salomé, Malte Wunsch, Kevin Bond, Nicolas Grekas, Alexander M. Turek, Titouan Galopin, Emanuele Panzeri, Marine Gandy, Kévin Dunglas, Florian Merle and, Ryan Weaver are part of our incredible team of speakers. Further announcements will be made shortly, stay tuned!
The detailed and almost complete program is available here!
Discover also the exciting workshops that await you:
- Symfony 5/6: the fast track: 2-day Workshop by Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core-Team, on June 13 and 14
- Mastering OOP & Design Patterns: 2-day Workshop by Alexandre Salomé, Director of Engineering, Platform.sh, on June 13 and 14
- RESTful Webservices in Symfony: 1-day Workshop by Jan Schädlich, Software Developer Freelance, on June 13 or June 14
- Profiling Symfony & PHP apps: 1-day Workshop by Thomas Di Luccio, DevRel Engineer, Platform.sh, on June 13 or June 14
- Getting the Most Out of PHPStan: 1-day Workshop by Ondřej Mirtes, Creator of PHPStan, on June 13
- Test driven development the right way: 1-day Workshop by Diego Aguiar, Web Developer, SymfonyCasts, on June 14
2) Register by clicking on Buy ticket and benefit from the regular ticket until May 24th (included).
3) Choose the ticket of your choice:
- June 13-14: Workshop only. It is possible to attend a two-day training or two one-day trainings.
- June 15-16: Conference only with 2 tracks in English. Each talk replay from the conference will be available as soon as each talk ends!
- June 13-16: Combo ticket "Conference + Workshops" to live a Symfony week experience!
4) Follow the "conference" blog posts to not miss anything!
Stay informed about the latest Symfony developments and participate in this exciting event from the comfort of your home!
Join us for this exciting event, be part of the @symfony community!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.