SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition conference starts tomorrow, on June 16!
The SymfonyWorld Online 2022 Summer Edition conference starts tomorrow, join us on June 16-17 for 2 days of great conference! You can still register to attend the international online Symfony conference!
Replay will be available as soon as the conference ends. If you missed the conference, you'll be able to watch the replay just after the conference.
- Fabien Potencier, Symfony founder/project lead, will be speaking at the opening "Keynote" on Thursday June 16th 2022.
- Jérôme Tamarelle, Symfony Core Team member, will tell you what you need to know to "(Re)discover the Symfony Console".
- Jan Schädlich, Lead Developer PHP/Symfony, will present "Demystifying Bundles".
- Laurent VOULLEMIER, Technical Expert, will speak about "An SSO with Keycloak and Symfony".
- Oliver Kossin, Symfony developer, will talk about "SULU - An introduction to a Symfony enterprise CMS".
- Anna Filina, web developer, will speak about "Writing Testable Symfony Apps".
- Denis Brumann, Solutions Architect, will talk about "API-Platform and Symfony's Kernel Events: An in depth look".
- Mathias Arlaud, Developer, will talk about "API Platform, third act..
- Kévin Dunglas, creator of API Platform and Symfony Core Team member, will speak about "Developing a decentralized web application with Symfony and API Platform".
- Nicolas Grekas, Symfony Core Team member, will present "What's new in Symfony 6.1?".
- Marcin Czarnecki, Tech Leader, will explain "PHP toolbox - How to improve code quality and deliver faster".
- William Pinaud, PHP Architect, will present "The Single-Page Application Dilemma".
- Alexandre Daubois, Symfony developer, will speak about "Little-known Symfony components that are worth a look".
- Paula Čučuk, Lead Backend Developer, will give a talk entitled "When you get lost in API testing".
- Titouan Galopin, Symfony Core Team member, will give a talk about "Symfony and open source at the service of society".
- Sherri Wheeler, Full-stack PHP/JS developer, will talk about "Controlling Smart Light Bulbs with Symfony Console and PHP".
- Łukasz Chruściel, Sylius Core Team Lead, will talk about "How to optimize background processes - when Sylius meets Blackfire".
- Ryan Weaver, Symfony Core Team member, Lead of its documentation and Tutorial Storyteller, will detail "Symfony UX: New Components, Live Twig & More Updates!".
See you online tomorrow!
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.