symfony 1.2.1 released
The release of symfony 1.2, Jobeet and the Doctrine book was echoed with a lot of feedback. Thanks a lot for that. Personally I am very happy with the quality of our 1.2 release, because I expected more nontrivial bugs :-) Of course when claiming such good quality, we really should have made our homework, which I am now presenting. Be assured that we will continue to make this release better. And start working on 1.3 next year.
Todays release 1.2.1 addresses some of the bugs reported to us during the last two weeks. We concentrated on those issues that are most important to new users which we are attracting with Jobeet. And more important, we fixed a Bug which would prevent you from successfully running tomorrows Jobeet day. So if you want to be prepared, update today!
- Sorting does not work in Admin Generator because fields are always marked as calculated (see ticket #5123)
setPluginPath()did not work correctly in
plugin:publish-assets(see ticket #5123)
sf_routeobject in exception and log kills PHP (see ticket #5178)
sfValidatorDoctrineChoicereplaces "froms" and "joins" of custom queries (see ticket #5192)
schema.ymlwas not treated correctly by forms and filters (see ticket #5263)
- certain urls could not be generated correctly when passing in
0as parameter value (see ticket #5175)
- Propel Logging is less usable than with Propel 1.2, because it does not replace placeholder values (see ticket #5180)
- DoctrinePlugin does not allow top level schema elements (see ticket #5180)
renderLabel()does not honor
foroption (see ticket #5220)
- Doctrine Admin generator Batch deletion does not work (see ticket #5231)
- Overriding the Admin Generator configuration did not work correctly (see ticket #5137 and ticket #5140)
Please upgrade your existing projects by updating the reference to the 1.2.1 subversion tag or by running the PEAR upgrade command:
$ pear upgrade symfony/symfony-1.2.1
If you use the 1.2 branch from our SVN repository, just run the
svn update command to upgrade your project.
Last but not least, don't forget to clear your cache by running for doctrine:
$ php symfony doctrine:build-model $ php symfony doctrine:build-forms $ php symfony doctrine:build-filters $ php symfony cache:clear
or when using propel:
$ php symfony propel:build-model $ php symfony propel:build-forms $ php symfony propel:build-filters $ php symfony cache:clear
and enjoy your shiny new symfony 1.2.1!
Become a certified developer! Exams are online and available in all countries.Register Now
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.