A week of symfony #313 (24->30 December 2012)
December 30, 2012 · Published by Javier Eguiluz
This week, Symfony 2.2 continued removing any unnecessary hard dependencies between components, such as the coupling between DependencyInjection and Config components. In addition, the logging in the exception listener was refactored to allow overloading of the default behavior.
Symfony2 development highlights
- a88607c: [FrameworkBundle] fixed typo in phpdoc of the SessionListener
- ef6f241: [Locale] fixed the StubLocaleTest for ICU versions lower than 4.8
- 81967f6: [Form] fixed failing tests for DateTimeToStringTransformer
- 18daa10: [Routing] used static to call constant in XmlFileLoader
- 761429e: [HttpKernel] changed the value of route to the pattern when it is a Route object in the data collector
- d5948f1: used KernelEvents constants in TraceableEventDispatcher
- 3cac604: [DependencyInjection] fixed setting a synthetic service on a frozen container
- 6cd1fd4: [DependencyInjection] removed hard dependency on the Config component (the Config component is a hard dependency for the loaders, but they are optional)
- 1a6c9b3: [HttpKernel] refactored logging in the exception listener (avoid code duplication, allow easier overloading of the default behavior)
- 0a42501: [HttpKernel] tweaked logging in the exception listener (when there is no logger, log critical errors only)
- c543116: improved timing safe comparison function to better handle cases where input is of different length
Repository summary: 5,971 watchers (#1 in PHP, #36 overall) and 1,884 forks (#1 in PHP, #15 overall).
They talked about us
- Symfony2 MopaBoostrapBundle – Les problèmes fréquents
- Upload de fichiers pour TinyMCE et CKeditor
- Utiliser Chaplin.js et Backbone.js avec Symfony2: installation et configuration
- Symfony PHP 5 framework
- Empezar con Symfony2
- A Symfony of Code!
- State of Enterprise ready PHP Frameworks
- Create a Web application with Symfony2 Framework - Part 1
- Install new Symfony2 projet with Composer in Windows
- Drupal 8 – What’s Hot
- [Doctrine][MySQL] アノテーションで unsigned を定義する
- A propos des bundles tiers sur Symfony2
- Install a Symfony2 application using Composer
Published in #A week of symfony
Help the Symfony project!
As with any Open-Source project, contributing code or documentation is the most common way to help, but we also have a wide range of sponsoring opportunities.
Comments are closed.
To ensure that comments stay relevant, they are closed for old posts.